Omaha Area Intergroup Outreach
Chair: Mark B
- 6:30 2nd Wednesday
- Meeting ID: 897 8141 1960
- Passcode: Please
To increase Omaha Intergroup activity awareness and to foster greater group participation.
Better inform Omaha Area AA members of Intergroup and Central Office activity and increase Omaha Area group participation.
- Intergroup Awareness and Participation – Reach out/attend the various AA, Area, and District meetings to carry the message of Intergroup, and solicit increased participation.
- Technology – Define the OAIO’s interest in the Omaha Area internet, clarify governance, and develop site plans, considering management, administrative and governance responsibilities.
- Outreach Resources – Collect, develop, and manage Omaha area information and data (calendars, statistics, financials, etc) to be used for the above focus areas and the Intergroup itself.
- Outreach Seminars and Workshops – Facilitate workshops and seminars focused on what Intergroup does and how others can become more involved.