Chair: Christine W.
Liaison: Larry P.
Meets on the last Monday of each Month at 7:00 pm on Zoom –
- Meeting ID: 970 2539 7697
- Passcode: 585472
- Telephone calls and visitors to the Office and website for the period beginning 22 June 2021
through 21 July 2021.
- Calls for A.A. Meetings 28
- Calls for Al-Anon/Al-Alateen Meetings 1
- Calls for A.A. Information 41
- Calls for other programs 0
- Visitors to the Office 166
- Visitors to the Website 9894
- Calls Taken by Answering Service 160
- 12th Step calls to office 0
- Total Contacts: 10,290
- Total Contacts Year-To-Date (2021): 67,341
- Net sales (i.e. taxes and shipping excluded) on the e-store this reporting period are $222.65.
Since the pandemic hit, online sales first rose dramatically, then fell, and since then remain up
and down with no “new normal”.
- The percent of people going to the site from mobile devices fell from over 90% before the
pandemic to just over half, then has remained steady at about 72% ever since. All of which
reflects that while things are more stable now than a year ago it is still uncertain how the
pandemic will play out.
- UNMC and Children’s both are urging caution about relaxing public safety measures as the
numbers are trending the wrong way. Accordingly, Central Office staff advises not relaxing
protocols that have been in place.
- Contributions, by individuals or groups, can be made on our site via the ‘Donate’ page. When
sending group contributions, PLEASE identify the group name and time of meeting, NOT group service number. Group service numbers are a district/area/GSO identifier and Central Office does not use them.
Our checking balance averages right where we want it, without having to ‘tap’ prudent reserve.
THANKS TO THE GROUPS AND INDIVIDUALS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT
NOTE: Central Office will not be open the Saturday of Cornhusker Roundup.